XDivineX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am i muted?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
divinelegend
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
divinelegend

Why am i muted? Empty
PostSubject: Why am i muted?   Why am i muted? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Dont know why im muted, havn't done anything bad. xisc put me in this jail thing and after that i was muted or something idk :S
Back to top Go down
Time
Administrator
Administrator
Time

Why am i muted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i muted?   Why am i muted? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

You aren't muted. You were put in jail for using an Auto-Clicker, or some other third party macro.

While in jail, you are not allowed to talk.

For the first macroing offense, you're only going to be put in jail for 1 day, unless you kill spiders to get yourself out.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Time.
Back to top Go down
https://xdivinex.forumotion.com
divinelegend
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
divinelegend

Why am i muted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i muted?   Why am i muted? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 am

ummm.. exuse me thats bullshit? i wasnt using a macro peace of shit ballsack titty muncher okay? xisc teled me to him when i was wcing and i was in the kitchen making a sandwich. so you can lick my balls. i quit this server
Back to top Go down
Xisc
Server Staff
Server Staff
Xisc

Why am i muted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i muted?   Why am i muted? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 pm

There is no need to act like that. I Asked you numerous of times if you were there and you would not respond. Also when I did tele you home you would still not speak to me and you were still clicking. If you feel that you need to quit the server that is fine just remember that your account will be un-jailed for the minor offense and ready to play if you ever want to come back.
Back to top Go down
Time
Administrator
Administrator
Time

Why am i muted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i muted?   Why am i muted? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://xdivinex.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Why am i muted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i muted?   Why am i muted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am i muted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XDivineX :: Player Support :: Appeal-
Jump to: